This week we received a message of support and encouragement for our charity canoe trip from Bear Grylls.
Bear found about our trip and was aware that there were a few old scouts on the team.
Bear told Eye Feel Good "This is an epic challenge and for a wonderful cause. I admire your spirit greatly! God’s speed and go for it!"
This comes from the man who
- Is the youngest Britain to summit Everest.
- Led the first team to circumnavigate the UK on a personal watercraft or jet ski.
- Led a team of five on the first unassisted crossing of the north Atlantic Arctic Ocean, in an open rigid inflatable boat
- Paramotored over Angel Falls in Venezuela, the world’s highest waterfall.
- Holds the world record for the highest open-air formal dinner party under a hot-air balloon at 25,000 feet.
- Paramotored over the Himalayas and holds the record for the longest indoor freefall.
We are truly humbled to have these words from a real born survivor.
Thanks Bear! we’ll do our best.